badger ver.1 badger ver.1

five minutes later...

Such a catchy tune it didn't occur to me this thing may be repeating itself.

The M.U.T. Ep: .825 The M.U.T. Ep: .825

I can handle the truth

Hilarious, the animation wasn't perfect but certainly good work. Same with the voices. the characters themselves seem diverse and interesting. The only thing that really needs work right away, try to create a actual background for the next one. Hope to see more soon keep it up.

ZeroXTAD responds:

Hey thanks for the honesty! I'll try to touch on those points for the next one!

Gotta buy a better d@#n microphone, lol

Thanks for watching!

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

More please

Funny as always it just seemed a little shorter than the others so i hope there are more to come!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

My names bob and I'm a upgradaholic

This game is amazing and so addicting. I loved this game.
I did however notice some issues, I got 105% progress before I even upgraded a zapper and homing missile to the 5th tier and I hadn't even beaten all the waves.

Animondos' Horror Gallery Animondos' Horror Gallery

Gally needs a gally

I have to disagree i think it had some replay, sort of compete with your friends, beat your high-score type repeatability.

I just thing the guns could work a little more differently, and possibly add a gallery of all the different horrors you have shot and how many.

|~Puzzatales2!~| |~Puzzatales2!~|

All the makings of a great series

The first was was and still is the best puzzle game I have ever played, and this one makes some great improvements Still got the fun little stories and the animated pieces keep it from being boring like regular jigsaw puzzles. very innovative idea A+. Many noticeable improvements mostly in the sound and voice category, but the new drop mode is great! It just seems like there was less animation in the puzzles so the difficulty seemed to drop. That s the only complaint I can't think of other than that fantastic game(s) and I hope you are more to the series

A Dark Place A Dark Place

Great melody

I love allot of your music but this one especially, its one of those types thats the hardest to find, exciting yet consistently mellow,
If I can figure out how to I would like to put this in a very short animation I made.